OK, I've got this awesome photo you see here. I'm planning to scrap it -- it's one that demands a single photo LO, because I can't bear to take away from it with other photos.
But I'm stuck on a quote.
I'm looking for a quote that essentially says that there are many great men in the world, but none so important as our fathers. I know I've seen/heard one somewhere, but it's not coming to me.
Word Art will be in the results of this one! I'll definitely share with you the word art I choose, but if there are other great quotes that hit my heartstrings right, I may just put them into word art as well.
Thanks for any help you can offer. Just leave the quotes in the comments, along with who said them! THANK YOU!
***Update*** Here are some ideas - none are quite right though....
- "There never was a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." Benjamin Franklin
- "The measure of a man is not of his worth, but what he means to those he loves." Leisha Farnsworth
- “True greatness is free, kind, familiar and popular; it lets itself be touched and handled, it loses nothing by being seen at close quarters; the better one knows it, the more one admires it.” Jean de la Bruyere
- "The strength of a nation derives from the integrity of the home." Confucious
- "A great leader chooses the path others will follow." Unknown
- Or I could just write my own: "Of all the heroes, the great and honorable men throughout history, none are more important to a little girl than her father." Does that sound dumb? LOL!