Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Oh What Fun...

...it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh. Sorry, don't know why the Christmas song smacked me over the head in this HOT August heat! Oy! :)

Anyway, I just have to say it has been SO much fun... In the evenings, after I put the kids to bed, I google "Simply Sarah Template" to see what you all have come up with for these templates.

I'm AMAZED! There are so many wonderful interpretations of them, and I just love looking at them all.

I commented to a friend today that one of the templates was one that I had originally done and disliked. It was so far from my "normal" style and it just didn't feel comfortable or right to me. Yet that seems to be the most used template of all of them -- and every LO is just simply fabulous!

Keep up the great work! And keep documenting those important memories -- that's what it's truly all about! :)

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

The layouts with your templates are awesome! Going to try to convert some more!