Saturday, August 4, 2007

Layered Template #13


It has been fun going through my "old" layouts to see how much my daughter has changed. It's also interesting to see how my style has evolved as well. For instance, while I absolutely love the color of these papers, they totally don't match her outfit. I never used to match my photos to my papers! LOL! I just went with the papers I liked. Not that this one completely clashes or anything... just a little bit. I'll just try to convince you that I was matching the papers to the playground equipment and the grass behind my daughter!

Anyway...

For this template, I put a box where I journaled. In my LO, the background paper was too cool, so I cut out the box and filled it with vellum. You could either do that or add paper -- it's your call, but I wanted to point out an option. This is another layout that I no longer have the notes as to who needs crediting. It *might* be Katie Pertiet -- but that's only if memory serves correctly. Anyone, anyone? Beuhler? Beuhler? I digress...

*** Update: Yep, it's Katie Pertiet called "Happy Together" ***

This 8x8, 300dpi, layered PSD file can be downloaded HERE.

The word art I used can also be downloaded in PNG file HERE.

9 comments:

Carolyn said...

Your templates are wonderful!! I'm sure I will be using many of them. Thank you! :)

shawnyrvr said...

Thanks Sarah for the new template today!!! You're Awesome!!!

Blessings, Shawna

Galtscrapper said...

I just downloaded the date wheel (well, possibly I've downloaded it before and not realized...) and I was just playing with it... that is the COOLEST THING I think I've ever seen, lol. Well, one of them anyway. Thank you so much! It's really neat, and I'm looking forward to using it on a layout.

Sarah M

Maria said...

Thank you! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

Kimberly Lynne Rohn Wresh said...

I love your templates and have used several already. They are wonderful! I appreciate you sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing another great template!!

Unknown said...

Thank You for the template gift. I really like it! Loved the preview too!

Anonymous said...

Great template

Anonymous said...

Love your templates and word art! I made a few pages using them. I hope this is where to post. Thanks for your beautiful designs. Thanks for looking!
http://www.stoneaccentsstudio.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=2044&cat=recent&limit=recent
http://www.stoneaccentsstudio.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=2038&cat=recent&limit=recent