Monday, August 6, 2007

Layered Template #15


Hold onto your hats, I'm going to compliment YahooGroups: I did a search in the archives of my group and found the credits for this one!!! WOW! I guess I should go back and see if the others have archives as well.

My original email states the following credits.
Blue Paper: Nantucket by Susan Bartolini
Yellow Paper: Shabby Princess Christmas Paper
Red Paper: Christmas Paper by Ali

Apparently I did the stitching, which shocked my socks off, because I *only* use Kathy Moore's stitching -- it's just so realistic down to every single thread. I guess I was trying to figure out how to do it, and decided it was just easier from there on out to use Kathy's -- because hers is better anyway! But there you have it... my stitching. I didn't include it on the template, because stupid me flattened the original. You wouldn't have wanted it anyway -- go use Kathy's! *grin*

So... any more quote ideas from yesterday's photo? Huh? Huh? :)

HERE is where you can download today's template.

6 comments:

Flores em vocĂȘ said...

Sarah I love your lays. I used that I put in my blog, if you want to see will be a pleasure. Thanks

Kendra Krouskop-Smith said...

Just picked up everything from the last few days. Love your templates! Please visit my blog for a freebie! www.mommysmemories.wordpress.com

Myxi said...

Thanks so much Sarah, love your temps. :)

Unknown said...

Great template, thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

Awesome new templates Sarah! Beautiful! thank yoU!

The word art is gorgeous too!

Anonymous said...

Awesome template