Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Piggy-Back Kits - Spring Garden



*** Oops! Lisa reminded me ever so kindly that she works in DIP, not PSP. Who's the DIP now? Sorry for the confusion! She's got DIP templates on her blog. ***

Lisa has been a digi-friend of mine for a while now, and I'm so happy to have her join me on the May "Spring Garden" kit. I forgot to mention... she's converting these calendar templates to PSP DIP for those of you unable to use the Photoshop files. Please go take advantage of this if you are a PSP DIP user! When I started doing templates, I gave her the "go ahead" to convert all my templates for you. So there's a bunch of mine over there, plus an absolute TON of her own stuff! :) Go leave her some love.


LISA'S BLOG is here -- go get this add on, PSP DIP templates, and other wonderful kits as well.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey Sarah,
Ummmm....that's DIP honey! LOL....not psp.....

Thanks!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I have found your blog & I'm in love with you templates & word art!
You have shared so many great ideas & I love the wordart with the scriptures, beautiful!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for sharing your talent with us. I have your site bookmarked. Thank you again, Karen