Saturday, October 6, 2007

Piggy Back Kits - June


Lady Sue has blessed us all with a beautiful add on to the June "Beach Comber" kit. My original kit is pretty sadly lacking in elements, and Susan has made up for that with some great ribbons, buttons, and some more papers as well. I'm sure you'll be as happy as I am to add this to your collection! THANK YOU, SUE!!!


I think she and I may be working at the same time in uploading onto blogger. I was just there and the download wasn't yet up -- but check out her blog HERE, and soon the links will be available.


Enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, Lady Sue has done an excellent job with the colors. Guess I had better hurry on over before it's gone. :)
Hope you are having a great weekend.

Unknown said...

I am loving all the calendars and kits!!! thanks to all

Anonymous said...

I love this! Thank you so much!