Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Layered Template #40 - 7 Photo


Here I thought I was being all smart and posting the templates en-masse about a month ago, but not activating the links. Instead, they're still posting on the day that I originally sent them, instead of the day I "went live." So if you understood that garbledy-gook, my apologies for the out-of-order posts! :)
Here is this new template (link removed), which isn't showing up on my computer right now. I'll try to fix it later -- but it "matches" the others in the recent series. :)
Can you tell I'm short on time and taking a little break? :) I don't have time for silly glitches! :)

4 comments:

MiKiko said...

Thanks so much for another great template! Happy New Year!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Kevin & Amy said...

I just found your site and downloaded a few of your templates. Thanks so much! I look forward to playing with them:)