Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Layered Template #9


Today is a good day: my husband and son are coming home after a week away! YAY! That said, I'm just going to warn you now that I may not be able to keep up with the 1-a-day pace. My "real life" calls. I'll do as best I can, and will make my goal at least once a week; more if/when possible.

I want to thank you all again for some of the wonderful comments, emails, and layouts I've received. The scrapbooking community is such a warm, friendly, loving place, and I've truly been blessed by some of your wonderful words. Thank you!

Here's a bit of exciting news for you 8.5x11 scrappers. Hummie is going to start converting these into 8.5x11 layered templates and sharing them on her blog. And as you DIP users know, Lisa has been converting them to DIP for your use already. So to steal a bit from Dr. Seuss' "Green Eggs and Ham," You can get them here, or there. Say! You can get them anywhere! Sorry, bedtime with my daughter flashback....

And without further ado, today's template, brought to you by the letters J, D, and A, can be downloaded HERE.

And the small print, once again: it's in 8x8 at 300dpi, created in PSCS2. Convert to other sizes as you wish, just remember to adjust the dpi. (Let's see how many new ways I can think of to tell you that....) :)

Have a great day!

14 comments:

Deborah Misfit said...

I just found you through another blogger! Wow your templates are wonderful Thanks so much for sharing them - I just know they will look lovely with some of my neices and nephews photos! Thanks so much for your geneorsity!

IkeaGoddess said...

Beautiful template, thanks for sharing.

Nicole said...

Thank you for another wonderful template.

PSharp said...

Thank you for the lovely templates.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for another beautiful template! Gorgeous layout too!

Karen said...

I love this template! Thanks so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

First time here -- this is a wonderful template! Your LO is adorable!! Can't wait to look at your others. Thank you so very much for sharing.

mel hains said...

thanks so much for the template! lovely work!
as usual!
much love,
mel
xxxxxxxx

Maria said...

Thank you for your freebie! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wow! Wow I just found your site, it is so awesome of you to share these great designs for free! These are some of the best templates I've ever seen! Thank you, thank you!!

Unknown said...

I too just found your blog thru another blogger's link. You have such a wonderful bunch of templates!!!! Thank you so much for all these generous gifts ... I dl'd them all!!
Also thought I'd comment about that oldfashioned picture edge ... I was searching for that sort of thing too! I'll be SURE to be using yours!
Thanks again.
Sheila

grambie said...

Oh my goodness gracious is all I can say for the collaberation between you and Hummie for the rectangular-shaped scrappers. You have given me joy on this day and I really needed it. I just returned from the Dr's about an hour ago in Hematology. I am supposed to be resting, but this is restful for my soul as I visit the blogs that I care about and for. So hopefully, I will be back tomorrow later in the afternoon. Leavin LUV! XOXOXO

Myxi said...

This is a beautiful template, thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful template