Friday, December 24, 2010

Quick Page - I Love You

Merry Christmas!

I sit here in my family room. Christmas Eve church service thoroughly enjoyed. New tradition of Christmas Eve pizza filling our bellies. New Christmas pajamas keeping us cozy. "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" playing on the DVD player. Kiddos snuggling in our lap.

Aaahhhh... I love Christmas.

I pray you all are enjoying it as well!

Tonight I'm sharing with you a quick page I made a couple months ago. I didn't have any journaling with this picture -- just the kids messing around making "I Love You" in sign language. So I thought it would be cute to find multiple translations of "I Love You" and add it to the page. I couldn't begin to tell you which languages they are -- but so long as the translater page I used was correct, the words should be too! :)

I will give the heads up that this is an 8x8 template at 300dpi. It will print fine at 12x12, or you could do some fun layered papers under it, if you'd rather.

The Quick Page can be downloaded from 4Shared by CLICKING HERE.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Dec. 25, 2010. Thanks again.

Sandy Koch said...

Thanks, Sarah! What a GREAT quick page! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

anitab said...

I like it! Thank you!!